Open to all High School students. While COVID cases remain high, our CORE gathering will meet outdoors by the Friends Center (2-story gym building). Students must follow the following precautionary measures and have submitted this parental consent form. Contact Josiah Brown for more details or if you have any questions.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS & GUIDELINES
All of these precautions will be taken at any and all Student Ministries activity. Every student must submit a “Parental Consent Form” (see below). Only one submission required for the summer and fall.
- 6ft physical distancing and masks are required.
- No games or other activities requiring contact or shared surfaces.
- Sick students and volunteers are required to stay home.
- Facilities will be cleaned in between gatherings.
- Students and volunteers are to bring their own hand sanitizer to supplement what the church will provide (no sharing!).
- We will meet outdoors as much as possible.
- Students must bring their own food and/or drink. No sharing.
- Group photos will be taken for tracking purposes.
- Students must bring signed parental consent to participate.
- Those who ignore these precautions will kindly be asked to go home. We must maintain a safe space.