We love children and we know that they learn more when they are having fun. Our hope is that at Friendswood Friends all of our children can feel safe and secure so that they can learn more about God and his love.
We will communicate God’s instructions, his scriptures and his love to our children through bible stories, memorizing bible verses, songs, music and doing service projects. Our hope is that these things lead them towards loving and living like Christ.
We will also give them opportunities to learn how to pray and praise God. We want all of our children to know how to have a personal relationship to Christ and to develop their prayer life.
Our goal as church staff and a church family is to guide and love our children. We want them to feel safe and welcome. Most of all we want them to know that they are not just a part of the church but they “are” the Church. They are our future and we want them to know it.
At Friendswood Friends we are dedicated to God and serious about fun!
Our Children’s Programs are for children 3 yrs through 5th grade. Activities for children:
- Promotion Sunday Party: August in gym 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday School: 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Children’s Church: 10:00 a.m. starts in Worship Center w/parents.
- Kids Can Do Club: Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 p.m. in Friends Center Gym. Runs through April.
- Tweens: Every Thursday after school until 4:30 p.m. in Friends Center Gym
- Halloween Party Options
- Christmas Caroling and Hayride: December
- Christmas Children’s Workshop: 9:00-11:00 a.m. December in Friends Center
- Vacation Bible School: June
- Dude Camp: Church Camp for kids finishing 3rd-5th grade – May/June