About FFC Student Ministries
Student Ministries at Friendswood Friends Church (Grades 6-12) exists to help young people grow in their relationship with God and live out Christ’s love in our beautiful world. Our program includes weekly meetings and occasional mission trips, conferences, camps and retreats. See what we’re up to on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Sign-up for Reminders:
I’m currently in the process of switching communication platforms from GroupMe to Remind. This is for several reasons that I’m happy to talk about if you want to talk about it. Here are two ways to sign up:
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to this link (rmd.at/ffcstudent). Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
- If you don’t have a smartphone, get text notifications by texting the message @ffcstudent to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @ffcstudent to (856) 347-4497.
Weekly Events for 6th-12th Grade
- What: 6th – 8th grade weekly gathering for games, snacks, and a short lesson.
- When & Where: Sunday nights beginning Aug. 18th, 6:00 – 7:00 pm, in the Friends Center (gym building).
- What: 9th – 12th grade weekly gathering. This is the largest Sr. high gathering of the week and is led mostly by the student leadership team. There will be games, worship through song, and interactive lessons on important biblical and topical issues, taught by students and adults.
- When & Where: Sunday nights beginning Aug. 18th, 7:30 – 9:00 pm, in the Friends Center (gym building).
Junior High Bible Quiz
- What: 7th – 8th grade weekly practice w/ competition in the spring semester. Bible Quiz is a fun, challenging and in-depth way for students to study and memorize Scripture. Churches in our denomination meet 4-5 times in the spring to compete with one another. Team identity, competition, study and travel all unite in Bible Quiz to create a tight-knit community between students and adults leaders, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
- There will be a parent meeting for more information on September 29th from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
- When & Where: Sunday nights beginning, Oct. 27th, 4:45 – 6:00 pm, in the Friends Center (gym building).
- What: 6th – 12th grade Sunday morning class, designed for diving deep into the pages of Scripture.
- When & Where: Sunday mornings beginning Aug. 11th, 9:00-9:45am, in the Friends Center (gym building).
Student Ministries Calendar
To add our Student Ministries calendar to your calendar app, simply click the subscribe button. As new events are added, they will be automatically synced to your calendar app. If you ever need to cancel your subscription to our calendar, this can easily be done in your calendar app’s settings.
Student Ministries Photo Gallery